21 Mar COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Business Continuity Plan
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Business Continuity Plan
We have been actively monitoring the advice provided by the Australian State and Federal Governments and the World Health Organisation regarding COVID-19. The safety of our workers and their families, our suppliers and our customers is our priority.
Protecting our People, our Visitors and our Community
We have introduced a number of measures to help minimise the risk presented by the virus and allow our facilities to continue operation. Regular updates are being provided to our workforce and visitors to ensure they are aware of these measures and the latest health and safety advice. We have implemented the following:
- Protocols to limit and minimise social interactions and reinforce hygiene practices known to reduce the risk of spreading the virus
- Working from home options for non-operational roles and we have adapted work activities and breaks to encourage the employees who continue to work on site to comply with the social distancing guidelines
- Introduced a Site Entry Welfare check for all workers and visitors to site and to seek confirmation that all visitors:
- Have not been in contact with infected members of our community in the last 14 days
- Have not returned from overseas within the last 14 days, and
- Are free from flu like symptoms
- Engaged additional cleaning and sanitisation services and protocols to help keep workspaces and common use areas safe
- Meetings are only to be undertaken as absolutely necessary and our preference is to use remote options, such as Skype, Zoom or teleconferences wherever possible. Should the need arise for a face to face meeting be held on site, all attendees are required to undertake the welfare check/screening process.
What we ask of you
If you are diagnosed with COVID-19 and have been in contact with our people or equipment, please advise our staff as soon as possible, so we can act appropriately to keep everyone safe.
By working together and adopting a calm and balanced approach, we will continue to review our plan and adapt and change as we need to.
NVC Precast I NVC Constructions I NVC Piling
Download a PDF copy of our COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Business Continuity Plan HERE.