Precast Task Leaders
We are currently looking for people to lead small crews in the daily casting routines to meet schedules for our clients. We welcome candidates who believe they are ready to lead a small team and up for the challenge.
Qualifications & experience
- Construction Induction Card
- Experience with Structural Concrete, including placing and finishing
- Knowledge and good practice of all aspects of concreting
- Ability to read and review drawings including shop drawings and reo schedules
- Knowledge of OHS requirements
- Trade qualifications are preferred but not essential
- Leadership experience is also preferred but not essential
Tasks & responsibilities
- Lead your team by example in all aspects of the tasks assigned
- Planning and scheduling your crew and materials for casting
- Conduct daily prestart meetings with your team
- Undertake regular housekeeping requirements
- Ensure good practice amongst your crew from day to day including passing on your skills to others, and instilling teamwork at all times.